do you feel the retro kids?

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My NewYears Outfit






Yellow and Black Flannel from "Lira":$49.00( can be found at KarmaLoop.com)







































Ronin Classic fit Jeans from "Orisue" Denim: $79.00( can be found at KarmaLoop.com)
















Nike 
Blazer High Premium Playstation Edition:$99.00( can be found at www.pickyourshoes.com)










Planning on going to the club but my mom wants me to go to church.lol we'll see how that one goes







4 comments:

clnmike said...

Hey whats up, so thats whatw your rockin for the New Year huh?

Ok than.

Meanshots22 said...

lol. shut up. u know its hot

Lady of the year. said...

I LOVE THE FLANNEL & THE BLAZERS ARE BLAZING!!!!!..=]

CorporateHustler32 said...

I may have to look into those classic fit jeans.. hhmm..